Terms and Conditions
All visitors of mbdwebnews.com are notified to carefully read these Terms & Conditions under which they can access this website. Only those who agree to these Terms & Conditions should access this website for information & content or for availing any of the free or paid services offered by the website owner.
IN CASE YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO FURTHER ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR REGISTER AS A SUBSCRIBER.
This website mbdwebnews.com is owned by Sumesh Kumar Sharma, Jalandhar a Proprietorship Firm.
By accessing mbdwebnews.com, you have read, understood and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
Use and Access
- a) This site is primarily intended to disseminate news, views, opinions and current affairs.
- b) The services offered by the site can be accessed and used by any one irrespective of caste, creed, religion, community, region, language, location etc.
- c) All visitors/subscribers must be capable of contracting as per law of the land.
- d) All visitors/users/subscribers agree for all modification, alterations, deletion, additions to the content /material that may be done on the site.
- a) By registering your profile you become a subscriber of mbdwebnews.com
- b) The subscription at present is free but mbdwebnews.com reserves the right to change subscription in future. This will be duly notified to all.
- c) The subscription to the site is only for the sole, exclusive and personal use of the subscriber.
- d) A subscriber cannot authorise others to use his/her subscription and subscription is non transferable.
- e) Commercial use of information is prohibited.
Uploading/Posting of Material
- a) A profile of a subscriber is created by filling up application on line.
- b) Subscriber may upload his/her photograph or video clipping subject to technical feasibility.
- c) Only actual owners of photos, datas, profiles or other material can upload the same on site.
- d) It is the ultimate responsibility and liability of the subscriber for anything that is posted or uploaded on the website with his/her user I.D. mbdwebnews.com shall be obliged under law to furnish information to concerned authorities relating to any subscriber under whose I.D. any objectionable content is posted on the site.
- e) The subscriber shall not post any detamatory, offensive, false, malafide, inaccurate, obscene, profane, pirated, indecent, racial or illegal material on site.
Cancellation of Subscribership
- a) com reserves all the right to cancel any subscription at any stage, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- b) A subscription will automatically be cancelled if any abusive, obscence or sexually oriented messages/photo/videos etc are sent.
Link to Third Party Site
The links in this site will allow you to leave mbdwebnews.com. However, the linked site are not under the control of mbdwebnews.com. Hence mbdwebnews.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by mbdwebnews.com of that website.
The visitors/subscriber to the website shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless mbdwebnews.com form any and all claims and losses imposed on incurred by or asserted as a result of
(i) Access and use of mbdwebnews.com
(ii) Any non-compliance with the Term & Conditions.
If there is any conflict between this User Agreement any other document this User Agreement shall prevail and govern.
Equipment & Operation
Visitor /Subscriber shall maintain all telephone/ internet and other equipments necessary to access mbdwebnews.com and the entire cost of all such items shall be borne by visitors/subscriber.
Visitor/Subscriber agree to keep the information and services received from mbdwebnews.com confidential.
The Terms & Conditions of this Agreement are based on India Laws. Visitors/Subscribers agree to the exclusive Jurisdiction and venue of courts in Jalandhar(Punjab), India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
Duties and Obligations of Visitors & Subscribers
- a) The subscribers shall furnish truthful, authentic, genuine, relevant, valid, correct, current, fair information for being posted on the site.
- b) If required by com, the subscriber will provide proof to substantiate the information furnished.
- c) The subscriber under takes personal responsibility and liability as to the authenticity of the information furnished.
- d) The onus of proving that information is wrong lies on the subscribers/third parties asserting the same.
- e) It shall be duty of visitors/subscribers seeking alliance to cross check the corrections and authenticity of the information on site.
This Agreement can be terminated by either side any time for any reason without any notice to the other party.